In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, new EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that:
Your personal data will be collected and processed, either manually or through electronic systems by our staff in charge, for the sole purpose of managing the contract, in full compliance with the security and confidentiality provisions provided for by law. The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the contract and any refusal on your part would prevent the execution of the obligations assumed by us. Your data will be communicated by us only to recipients of legal obligations, contract or regulation and will be informed only by our representatives. The data controller is Web Space Verona
, Verona (VR).
With regard to the above data, you may exercise the following rights provided for by the European Regulation:
- Right of access (Article 15)
- Right of rectification (Article 16)
- Right to cancel (Article 17)
- Right of limitation (Article 18)
- Portability right (Article 20)
- Right of opposition (articles 21 and 22)
- Right of withdrawal of consent if acquired (Article 7)
- Right of complaint to the Data Protection Authority (Article 51).
The exercise of the above rights, as per the competence of the writer, can be exercised by certified e-mail PEC email@example.com
Web Space Verona di Alexandra Khlebovets, VR
Tel. +39 351 665 29 85
P. Iva 04713680231