- Shops: A customizable storefront that lets people shop directly on business profiles.
- Shopping Tags: Tags that feature products from your catalog that can direct customers to purchase those products from your website or in app.
- Shop in Explore: A tab in Explore that lets people browse tagged shoppable content from brands and creators.
- Collections: A set of products that businesses can curate for their shop to help customers find the products they love.
- Product Detail Page: A product focused page that showcases relevant information of an item, such as pricing and product descriptions. These details are pulled from your product catalog.
- Ads with Product Tags: Businesses can create new ads with product tags or boost existing shopping posts in Ads Manager and the Instagram app, to increase the reach of their shoppable content. These ads drive conversions, link clicks and post engagement.
- Product Launches: A way for businesses to announce their product launches on Instagram, where people can preview details and set reminders to purchase as soon as it’s available.
- Shopping Partner Permissions: A set of permissions that businesses can extend to partners on Instagram to increase the reach of products. A shopping partner is an account that gives or receives permission to tag products or link a shop to another account.
- Live Shopping: Businesses and creators can tag products when they go live on Instagram. Live shopping allows businesses to share products with their audience and drive consideration.
Here are examples of what a shopping post and story look like on Instagram: